Everybody compares themselves to other people and have been doing this since they were a child.
It is a natural thing for people to do because it provides a frame of reference for who they are and where they are in life.
Some people use comparisons to boost their ego and to validate that they are great.
The problem is that most compilations are negative and based on insecurities and fear.
Negative comparisons often damage a person’s self-worth because they believe that they are not good enough.
With this step by step course you will:
- learn to use comparisons to improve your life
- learn to move away from negative comparisons
- start using positive comparisons to make your life better
- take small steps to make big changes when it comes to comparing yourself to others
- learn how you can learn to love yourself more so that you do not need be overly dependent on what others think about you
Includes ready sales materials!
License : Master Resell Rights
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights