In this modern age that is both fast-paced & hectic, we are often drowned with information overload and too much clutter that paralyze us from unleashing our full human potential.
‘Minimalist Living’ is the ultimate guide for people who seek peace from this fast-paced & frantic life. Adopting a minimalist way of life could be the missing piece to help you create more freedom, improve your relationships, excel in your professional life, experience greater satisfaction, and happiness across all areas in life.
- Understanding the principles behind minimalist living
- Reaping the main benefits of minimalism
- How to declutter your life and environment
- Radically boosting overall productivity
- Why “more equates to happiness” mindset is dead wrong
- The common misunderstanding about being a minimalist that probably stops you from adopting this lifestyle
- How minimalist living can relieve yourself from worry, fear, guilt, & depression
- 14 known benefits of being a minimalist
- How you can shield yourself from any mental health issues with minimalist principles.
- Why being a minimalist will help you understand yourself better
Includes ready sales materials!
License : Master Resell Rights
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights