Instagram continues to grow by millions of members every single month. If you want to tap into this amazing source of traffic, you need to do it systematically and methodically.
Otherwise, you’re going to end up with mediocre results at best. At worst, you’re not going to get any results at all.
If you want to be successful on Instagram, you need to follow 8 steps from this report.
The good news is that you don’t have to be some sort of computer science genius or rocket scientist to follow these steps. You just need to know how to follow instructions.
- Study the existing niches supported by Instagram currently
- Select a specific niche
- Find Instagram influencers in your niche
- Reverse engineer your niche influencer’s content
- Reverse engineer their descriptions
- Post only photos and videos that are of better quality
- Engage with niche influencers
- Put your squeeze page URL in your profile page
License : Master Resell Rights
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights